LIFE LATELY


Well...how is it the end of June already? I must admit I feel pretty bad that I've neglected my new blog again. However things have been moving at a fairly rapid pace! I'm pretty bad for documenting things for my blog at the moment as I have been trying to live in the moment more and not behind the lens. 

//Career//

I've recently quit my job with DogTrust and gone back into the world of fashion with Leggs Boutique in Darlington as head of online sales. It's something I had been thinking about for a while for as much as I adore dogs, the job wasn't for me and was actually bringing me down. 

Now I'm back working on social media and photography full time which I adore! 

//Extra-Curricular//

So a few months ago I randomly decided to do a course in spray tan as a bit of a side thing, and I loved it! I've now ordered all my equipment and I'm enjoying tanning clients. I'm having a hard time convincing my other half to let me tan him. He seems quite content with his t-shirt tan!



//Celebrations//

We've been fortunate enough to attend some amazing events over the last couple of months. I attended the Great North Air Ambulance Charity ball which was just incredible and I admit watching some of the rescue videos made me tear up a fair amount!

I also had the privilege of watching my cousin get married. They have recently had a beautiful baby girl and the day was just perfect. They managed to choose the only sunny day in a week of rain! (Welcome to the northeast!)


No comments