Monday, 12 December 2016

Wedding Diary Part 1

So me and Tom got engaged this year! We have been together for around 4 and a half years now and after buying a house together he finally popped the question the day before my birthday! 

Now we're not even planning on getting married till around 2019 but as you can imagine I have already started planning my wedding! 

I've always wanted a wedding that reflects what I love most in the world and that is Disney! I'm planning on making the disney element of my big day very subtle and classy and beautiful. I mean, theres no point in having a wedding if it doesn't reflect me. Luckily Tom is very understanding and kind of just accepts my crazy obsession. 

Therefore what I was getting to (in a very long winded getting distracted kind of way) is that I'm going to keep my wedding diaries as a blog series on here! 


If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense... 


So I know we haven't even set a date yet but I couldn't resist having a cheeky Pinterest browse for centrepiece ideas and I just wanted to share some of my favourite ones! My colour scheme is kind of blush pinks and rose golds so I'm going to tie in the colours for each piece. I want each table to be a different Disney film....








While fabric shopping the other week I managed to actually pick up a silver version of the cinderella carriage! I need to spray it rose gold but I'm planning on filling it with blush coloured flowers and balancing it on some vintage style cinderella books. 

I came home and sheepishly showed it to Tom fully expecting him to tell me off for buying a centrepiece already but he actually didn't seem to bothered!

Thats it for Part 1. I will keep this blog updated as I go! 

All Images courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment